We are proud to present our Nutritional School Program, which can be customized to fit every school’s needs and requirements with fresh and delicious produce, precut and local items that are compliant with the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP), plus a full line of dairy.
From the exotic to the everyday, J. Ambrogi Foods provides the healthy, quality foods students deserve.
- We provide a dedicated representative who will work directly with you to create a master order guide that matches your inventory capacity
- Our innovative online order and mobile apps offer you the ability to link your software systems to make ordering easy
- Your account representative will visit your school district to present products to your students and staff and can attend food service meetings and wellness programs
- We offer elementary age-specific educational materials that use games, crafts and experiments that incorporate interactive methods to introduce concepts such as portion sizes and fresh produce benefits to the children in your program
We offer a wide variety of whole and precut products to meet the nutritional needs of your program. We feature “JerryJems” which are individual snack packs cut to order containing fresh fruits and vegetables. These are ideal for breakfast, lunch and after-school snacks. They are packed in 2-ounce portions to meet federal requirements and are Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) compliant.
- 2-ounce portions to meet federal requirements
- available in many varieties
In order to be compliant with the needs of all school districts, we are USDA Certified and have a 100% food traceability. We are certified Safe Quality Food (SQF), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). We are also a Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) company.
One of our major focuses here at J. Ambrogi Foods has always been supporting children’s wellness, and as a company, we support Delaware Foundation Reaching Citizens (DFRC) and the Make-a-Wish Foundation.